Fidulink.com is its operators attaches the greatest importance to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, both within it and within the framework of the projects and other business creation that it supports.
Fidulink.com undertakes to exercise its profession with complete objectivity, honesty and impartiality, while ensuring the primacy of the interests of the company, of the customers and of the integrity of the market. This commitment to respect rigorous deontological and ethical standards is not only intended to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations in force in the various jurisdictions in which Fidulink.com operates, but also to earn and keep on in the long term, the confidence of its customers, shareholders, employees and partners.
Fidulink.com's Charter of Professional Conduct and Ethics (the "Charter") does not aim to list exhaustively and in detail all the rules of good conduct governing its activities and those of its employees in the various countries in which Fidulink.com operates. Rather, its objective is to establish certain guiding principles and rules intended to ensure that its employees have a common vision of the ethical standards specific to Fidulink.com and that they exercise their profession in compliance with these standards. It aims to strengthen the internal and external credibility of the professionalism of Fidulink.com employees.
All Fidulink.com employees (including those working under a secondment or secondment scheme) are expected to apply the rules and procedures of this Charter scrupulously and without any pressure. daily performance of their duties, with full responsibility, honesty and diligence.
Money Laundering / Terrorist Financing
Given the nature of Fidulink.com's activities, money laundering and terrorist financing pose specific and significant risks from a legal point of view and for the maintenance of its reputation. Compliance with anti-money laundering laws and regulations in force in the countries where Fidulink.com operates is of the utmost importance. As a result Fidulink.com has developed a program including:
- appropriate internal procedures and controls (due diligence measures);
- a training program when hiring staff and continuously.
The customer's knowledge (KYC - Know Your Client) implies obligations of identification and verification of the identity of the customer as well as, if necessary, the powers of the persons acting on behalf of the latter, in order to acquire the certainty of dealing with a legitimate and legal client:
- In the case of a natural person: by the presentation of a valid official document including his photograph. The particulars to be noted and kept are the name (s) - including maiden name for married women, forenames, date and place of birth of the person (nationality), as well as the nature, date and place of issue and the date of validity of the document and the name and quality of the authority or person who issued the document and, where applicable, authenticated it;
- In the case of a legal person, by the communication of the original or the copy of any act or official register extract dated less than three months noting the name, the legal form, the address of the registered office social identity and the identity of the partners and social leaders mentioned.
In addition, the following information is also required:
- full address (es)
- phone numbers and / or GSM
- email (s)
- occupation (s)
- Full Identity of the Director (s)
- Full Identity of the Shareholder (s)
- Identity of the Economic Beneficiary (s)
As well as the following documents:
- Copy of certified passport
- Certified proof of address confirms
- Bank or accountant reference letter
- Possibly a second identification document (identity document, license
driving, residence permit).
- Business Plan
- Business Model
This list is not exhaustive and other information may be taken into account, depending on the circumstances.
Fidulink.com expects its customers to provide correct and up-to-date information, and to inform them as quickly as possible of any changes that may occur.
Measures to be applied in case of doubt:
In the event of a suspicion of money laundering and / or terrorist financing, or in the event of doubt as to the veracity or relevance of the identification data obtained, Fidulink.com undertakes:
- Not to enter into a business relationship or carry out any transaction
- To put an end to the business relationship, without the need for justification